Our business is to provide you with a quality vacation experience;
“Where Luxury and Wilderness Meet”
When staying at Pikes Peak Resort you are staying at a professional resort.
We are a legal business with full licensure and insurance per industry standards.
Our awareness to details and listening to our guest recommendations sets the stage for success.
This is our full time job!
Here are some things you might not know about us and should consider before you book your next vacation rental.
- The Owners live on site so they are constantly aware of the cabin conditions and guests behaviors while here
- We abide by the law and pay our taxes accordingly to “business” standards
- Each cabin and the business is appropriately insured per industry standards
- Fire extinguishers are up to date readily available in each cabin
- Smoke detector are in every cabin and batteries are changed every fall
- Carbon monoxide and propane detectors are used in each cabin
- Gas log fireplaces are professionally maintained on a regular basis by licensed technicians
- Propane furnaces are professionally maintained on a regular basis by licensed technicians
- We have licensed contractors to repair things that are outside of our scope of practice: appliances, hot tubs, electrical, plumbing concerns, etc.
- We staff our own maintenance person to maintain and repair issues on an ongoing basis
- Critter Control services the property quarterly; inside and out for rodents and bugs
- Windows are routinely cleaned inside and out by a professional cleaning service service
- We staff our business office daily from 9: 00 AM – 10:30 am and have staff on call for emergencies after hours.
- We staff our own housekeepers so they are familiar with the property and our high standards of cleaning
- We continuously wash, wash, wash, and clean, clean, clean. Many of our reviews reflect highly on our cleaning efforts.
- There is no carpeting in any of the cabins; all flooring surfaces are washable
- We update our cabin exteriors, interiors, and furnishings to current trends and quality standards
- We take care of our land and the National Forest around us, planting trees, wildflowers, grass seed, spraying for noxious weeds, and picking up litter
- And we promote wildlife in their natural habitat