Our Rental Agreement:
We understand there will be extraordinary circumstances that may cause last minute cancellations on your behalf. In order to protect your vacation investment we strongly encourage you purchase Vacation Coverage.
The majority of our guests have told us that our accommodations have exceeded their expectations; however on occasion we have had guests that neglected to view all the information provided, in particular our Policies, Arrival Information, and Driving Directions. A cancellation or no show due to not viewing this material provided is not the responsibility of Pikes Peak Resort. Refunds will not be issued for any reason that is not the fault of Pikes Peak Resort. There are no refunds for cancellations or no-shows involving late arrivals, early departures, inclement weather, sickness, or any other trip interruption events.
Pikes Peak Resort is a small business, our phones are not staffed 24/7; we send confirmation emails which include all of the information needed for your arrival. The resort is located in an area with spotty cell coverage and dead zones. You can not count on a map app on your phone to direct you to the resort.
The materials sent via email, include but are not limited to: Pikes Peak Resort Site Map, Driving directions to Pikes Peak Resort, Policies, Rental Agreement, and Arrival Information.
By accepting our Rental Agreement you are bound to our terms stated above and below.
Deposit Required to Secure Reservation:
- Deposit – Fifty percent (50%) of the total reservation plus tax.
- Payable immediately by credit card (Master Card, Visa, American Express, or Discover).
- Reservation balance is due thirty (30) days prior to your arrival. (no personal checks accepted at check in).
- Travelers who book through a third (3rd) party booking agent (VRBO & Airbnb) are subject to their cancellation policy.
- Travelers who book through Pikes Peak Resort and cancel at least fourteen (14) days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid.
- Travelers who book through Pikes Peak Resort and cancel between seven (7) and fourteen (14) days before check-in will get back 50%
- Any cancellation less than seven (7) days in advance – No refund
- Reservations are booked on a first come, first served basis. Leaving a message on the phone or sending an email does NOT automatically RESERVE your requested cabin & dates.
- During winter travel months it is strongly recommend you have an AWD or 4WD vehicle for Colorado travel.
- There are no landlines and no cell service at Pikes Peak Resort. In 2017 all major network providers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile) added the option to do Wi-Fi calling from most smart phones. With the wireless internet provided at your cabin you can communicate via Wi-Fi calling, text messaging, email and all other internet based communication. Please go to your phone settings and turn on Wi-Fi calling to enable this service. If you are having difficulty, do an Internet search for your phone and follow the instructions for Wi-Fi calling. Hope this information will help you keep connected with your family and friends.
Guest Information and Policies:
- No House Parties – Pikes Peak Resort is a family resort next to a mountain community – hosting parties beyond the cabin occupant load or complaints of noise is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Max Capacity – 6 Guests per two bedroom cabin, 8 Guests per three bedroom cabin, 2 Guests per one bedroom cabin – No additional guests without owners approval – if exceeded you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund. (Owners live on site).
- Registered Guests are responsible for all persons visiting.
- No Smoking or Vaping inside any cabin – Smoking and vaping is permitted outside with extreme care preventing odors from entering the cabin.
- No pets allowed – No exceptions including emotional support animals. Under the ADA and Colorado law, owners of public accommodations are not required to allow emotional support animals, only service animals. The ADA and Colorado law define a service animal as a dog that is individually trained to perform tasks or do work for the benefit of a person with a physical or mental disability. The tasks or work the animal does must be directly related to the person’s disability.
- Candles, incense, and/or open flames are prohibited in cabins.
- No bubble bath, bath salts or oils in Jacuzzi tub or hot tubs
- No use of charcoal in propane barbecue grill
- No fireworks or discharge of firearms– will result in immediate eviction
- No littering-deposit all trash in receptacle enclosure located outside each cabin.
- Wash all dirty dishes
- We make an effort to avoid intrusions during your stay. However guests must allow access to the cabin interior and/or exterior during their stay for quarterly pest control, scheduled service, maintenance, snow removal, and/or lawn care that needs to be completed.
- Damage discovered after checkout – Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishings, towels, robes, hot tub covers & lifts, will be charged in full for new replacement value. Any cost associated with repairs and/or replacements will be charged to the credit card of the registered guests. Additional charges for damages – ($50 up to $500)
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and Check-Out time is 10:00 AM.