The following maps and directions should be all that you need to find your way to us at Pikes Peak Resort. We offer luxury cabin lodging accommodations beautiful mountain views at our resort. We are located twenty (20) minutes NW of the City Above the Clouds, Woodland Park, CO and only forty-five (45) minutes from Colorado Springs and eighty-five (85) minutes from Denver.
PIKES PEAK RESORT IS LOCATED IN AN AREA WITH SPOTTY CELL COVERAGE AND DEAD ZONES. YOU CAN NOT COUNT ON A MAP APP ON YOU PHONE TO DIRECT YOU TO THE RESORT.
PLEASE PRINT OR SAVE THE VICINITY MAP BELOW TO MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE HERE RELAXED AND READY TO ENJOY THE PEACE AND SECLUSION OF THE PIKES PEAK RESORT.
FROM I-25 IN COLORADO SPRINGS
- Take Exit 141 – Cimarron / Hwy 24 West – and head west towards the mountains at the light .
- Go eighteen (18) miles to the city of Woodland Park and continue to west side of town to Hwy 67.
- Turn right (north) Hwy 67 – go fourteen (14) miles to mile marker (91) – Green sign on highway “West Creek.”
- Turn left on to Abbey Ave. (AKA: Douglas County Rd 73 – gravel rd). Proceed 1/4 mile to stop sign (blue directional signs are provided from here to the resort).
- Turn left on West Creek Rd and go two (2) miles south through West Creek Subdivision to Pikes Peak Resort
- Cabin entrance on left at Log entrance – Pikes Peak Resort sign located on the right.
- Office is located just past the Wilderness cabin.
- All cabins are located just off our main driveway in address order Elk Ridge (1), Eagle Crest (3), Wilderness (7), Office – Owners residence (9), Bear Den (11), Angler Cove (13), CR 78.
OFFICE GPS COORDINATES ARE – N39°07.604′ W105°09.436′
Resort is located in Teller County. Directions given provide roads that are typically well maintained with only two (2) miles of unpaved roads.
The address of 9 County Road 78 is also accessible via “Painted Rocks Road” located after mile marker 84 off of Highway 67 however this direction is five (5) miles of unpaved road, not as well maintained and less populated. Entering via Painted Rocks Road, go five (5) miles. The log entrance will be on right, look for a blue Pikes Peak Resort sign on the left.